- EU-Phare Project “Upgrading the potential of Business Centre Pernik and its transformation into a Regional One-Stop-Shop Investment Office for the municipalities of Breznik, Trun and Kovachevtsi”, contracted by Business Center Pernik (March 2007- June 2007)
In the framework of the project, we conducted trainings in foreign direct investment attraction for the municipalities of Breznik, Trun and Kovachevtsi with the following topics:
- Introduction to foreign direct investment (DFI) and elaboration of a strategy for FDI attraction
- Image building and use of information technologies for investment attraction
- Investment projects generation and rendering of services to investors
- Interact Programme “Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works in analysis of local potential for cross-border partnerships between Bulgaria and Greece” (February 2007 – June 2007)
Euroconsultants Bulgaria S.A. AD conducted series of trainings and seminars for representatives of the regional authorities, municipal administrations and non-government organizations from the districts of Haskovo, Kardjali, Smolyan and Blagoevgrad. The specifics of the European Territorial Cooperation, the future cross-border cooperation (CBC) programme between Greece and Bulgaria, best practices from implemented CBC projects and the working scheme of similar projects in Greece were presented during the events.
- Project under MATRA/KAP Programme of the Dutch Government “Local capacity building for effective and sustainable absorption of the Structural and Cohesion Funds”, contracted by the Bulgarian Industrial Association (January 2007- May 2007)
We delivered a series of trainings to the socio-economic partners from the country on the topic of EU funds management.